ClearMedi Healthcare is a joint venture initiative between MedipassS.r.l. Italy, KOS S.p.A. Italy and Clearview Healthcare India.
Clearmedi has been in the business of managing complex clinical services and equipment needs of a hospital. We do the design, development and management of complex medical equipment needs of hospitals and private/public healthcare facilities. ClearMedi has been vendor neutral and thus deploys equipment from all the suppliers in consultation with the hospital.
From managing a particular department we have now further progressed, and have moved into managing the entire running and operations of full-fledged hospital services.
Considering the dynamic involved in India every hospital act as a unique set-up and we have been able to achieve a good working partnership model with close to some 20 plus hospitals in India and our partners are rapidly growing.
We are now amongst India’s fastest growing healthcare service provider offering full turnkey solutions and are steadily emerging to be amongst the Largest Oncology Care Providers in India
Our core areas/technologies include:
Comprehensive Oncology Services
(Medical Oncology I Surgical Oncology I Radiation Oncology)
(X-RAY I USG I CT I MRI & other imaging services)
(PET CT I Gamma Camera)
Full Hospital Management Solutions
(Full Clinical Manpower and Equipment Management)
Our Value propositions are:
- • Provide the best medical technologies fitting the customer needs
- • Optimize the utilization of the equipment
- • Financing solution that allows the adoption of new technologies
- • Increase the ability to satisfy existing demand or reach potential targets
- • Allow the hospital to focus on its core competencies and core activity of care
Our JV partner, Medipass is one of the longest established healthcare and equipment management service provider company in Europe and other partner KOS is a major European healthcare group with over 5000 staff providing healthcare services across 85 locations.
KOS group is controlled by C.I.R. – CompagnieIndustrialiRiuniteS.p.A.; which is the holding company of a leading Italian industrial group active in five business areas around
• Energy - electricity and gas
• Media - publishing, radio, television and internet
• Automotive components - engine and suspension systems
• Healthcare - nursing homes, rehabilitation and hospital facilities
• Non-core investments - private equity, venture capital, minority interests and new initiatives