Process for Medical Visa
Welcome to ClearMedi Overseas Patient Instructions!
ClearMedi is welcoming all overseas patients. Located in India, we are also providing our outstanding services and support to patients joining us from abroad. Thus, we have considered initiating our support services to assist our overseas patients with visa and arrival details.
We want you to have the appropriate information on how you can come to India and take advantage of our professional care services. Coming from overseas to India requires a Visa. In our case the Visa purpose should be a Medical one, since you will be coming in our country to join our Clearmedi Hospitals in order to start your treatment.
Visa eligibility is a standard process, but in order for you not to navigate furthermore, we are already including below the main steps and criteria to be considered beforehand.
Send your Queries or contact @ +91 - 9873 797 268 , Email- email@example.com (General guideline of overseas patients coming to India)
- 1. Carry a Medical Visa ( apply at: indianvisaonline.gov.in )
- 2. Get registered at the Foreigners Regional Registration Office within a period of 14 days from the moment of arrival in India
- a. If you are an overseas patient (not from Pakistan or Bangladesh) you should get the registering form at International Patients Service Desk.
- b. If you are a patient from Pakistan or Bangladesh you should get registered at one of the Police Stations or at the Commissioner’s Office. In such case the registering should be done within 24 hours from the moment of arrival in India.
Step by step guide.
- • Go through our website for the facilities, timeliness and availability in order to have an overall picture of the schedule we have in place in terms of treatments.
- • After concluding that our services are properly tailored for you, here comes the details sharing process.
- • Share passport details with us through a secure channel of communication (email)
- • ClearMedi sends you the Visa Invitation
- • This invitation should be sent by you to Indian Embassy in your country
- • After the Visa confirmation you can immediately proceed with sharing journey details with us.