Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery
ClearMedi Hospital has been doing path breaking work in Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery over the past ……. years. Our cardiologists &Cardiac Surgeons are recognized at the national as well as international levels for their innovative approaches, refining their skills from routine cardiac procedures to Beating Heart Bypass Surgeries.
Our ultra – modern 24×7 Cardiac unit, which is handled by renowned Cardiologists, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Electrophysiologists & Anesthetists, offer heart care services across the spectrum of adult heart care like Coronary, Structural and Peripheral vascular diseases, electrophysiology and device therapies.
Our Intensive Coronary Care Units (ICCUs) are managed round-the-clock by Critical Care specialists and Intensivists, supported by highly trained paramedical and nursing teams.
Our hospitals also offer an excellent cardiac rehabilitation program that focuses on the post-operative care of the cardiac patients.
ClearMedi’s team of cardiologists use specialized imaging and other diagnostic techniques to evaluate blood flow and pressure in the coronary arteries and chambers of the heart of a patient. Not just that, they carry out technical procedures and medications to treat abnormalities that impair the function of the cardiovascular system.
- Angioplasty – Stenting
- Non-Surgical Heart Hole Closure (ASD, VSD, PDA, etc.)
Under NIC, wide range of Diagnostic Cardiology procedures are provided like:
- 2D / 3D Echo, Colour Doppler
- 2D / 3D TEE (Transesophageal Echocardiography)
- Strain Rate Imaging
- Contrast 2D Echo / TEE
- TMT, Exercise and Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram
- Dyssynchrony Assessment Echo
- Holter Examination,
- Vascular Doppler
- 128 Slice / CT Coronary Angiography
- Enhanced External Counter Pulsation Therapy (EECP)
The test is performed by inserting catheters and then wire electrodes, which measure electrical activity, through blood vessels that enter the heart. Our surgeons perform this test to assess a patient’s heart’s electrical system or activity and use it to diagnose abnormal heartbeats or arrhythmia.
- EP Study & RF Ablation
- Pacemaker & AICD Implantation
- Paediatric Cardiology
including post-operative Care – Our cardiothoracic surgery encompasses:
- Beating Heart Surgery which is an Off pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Mitral valve repair procedures for ischemic mitral regurgitation and left ventricular restoration procedure for left ventricular aneurysm
- Surgical myocardial revascularization in patients with compromised kidney function
- Operations for valvular heart diseases – more than 3000 procedures
- Redo and re-redo surgical operations
- Entire spectrum of congenital heart surgery from neonates to adolescents
- Total arterial revascularization
- 4 ultra-modern modular operation theatres
- 14 bedded Cardiothoracic Surgical Intensive Care Unit for post-operative patients
- Outpatient & Inpatient Services for all Paediatric Cardiac Patients
- Paediatric Intensive Care Unit & Services
- Echocardiography including Trans-oesophageal echocardiography with Paediatric TEE probes
- Foetal Echocardiography
- Paediatric Cardiac Interventions
- Device closures of ASD, PFO, VSD, PDA, AV fistula, Aortopulmonary Collaterals, Fontan fenestrations
- Percutaneous Balloon Value Dilatations -Aortic/ Pulmonary/ Mitral Values
- Stent implantations – Pulmonary arteries / Coarctation of Aorta, Patent DuctusArteriosus
- VC filters
- Neonatal Intervention – Balloon Atrial septostomy, PBPV, PBAV, PDA Stenting
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation in Children -Transvenous or Epicardial
- Routine Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterisation
- Cath Lab: We are is equipped with most advanced flat panel Cath labs.
- Non Invasive Cardiology Lab: It includes 12 channel Electrocardiography, Case Computerised Treadmill (GE-Marquette), GE Vivid 3 and Philips Envisor-C Color Doppler with Stress Echo &Transesophageal Echocardiography, Telemetry, 24 hour Holter monitoring (GE) and Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP).
- Operation Theatre : The department is equipped with state-of-the-art fully equipped OT’s comparable to the best in the world: Heart Lung Machines, Ventilators and Monitoring systems
- Advanced Coronary Care Unit: We have the advanced world–class facilities to treat all kinds of heart conditions. Specially designed Isolation Units have been built for very sick patients.