Team of skilled surgeons at the ClearMedi Hospital performs the most advanced and minimally invasive surgeries to treat various conditions including hernia, varicose veins, obesity and cancer.
Services offered by the General Surgery Team includes:
- Anal dysplasia
- Anal fistula, fissure or abscess treatment
- Appendix removal
- Bariatric surgery
- Breast Clinic at Virginia Mason — care and treatment of non-surgical breast concerns
- Breast surgery for cancer and benign disease
- Colon, rectal and anal cancer surgery
- Enterstomal therapy
- Gallbladder surgery
- Hemorrhoid treatment
- Hernia surgery
- IBD, Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis treatment
- Liver, pancreas and biliary surgery
- Minimally invasive and advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Skin- and soft-tissue excisions
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
The general surgeons at ClearMedi Hospital are trained to perform a wide variety of surgical procedures, most often using minimally-invasive techniques, including advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgery. Minimally-invasive surgery allows surgeons to perform procedures that would otherwise require longer, more complicated recovery.
Benefits of minimally-invasive surgery includes:
- Less pain,
- Few complications,
- Short recovery period.