Pulmonary Medicine Team at the ClearMedi Hospital treats patients with chest and respiratory complains ranging from Asthma & Allergic disorders to Interstitial Lung Disease and Sleep Associated Breathing Disorders.
Scope of Department:
- Pulmonary Function Testing (Spirometry, Lung volumes & Diffusion Capacity)
- Bronchoscopy and Lung Biopsy
- Management of Sleep Associated Breathing Disorders
- Smoking Cessation Clinic
- Allergy Testing
- Acute Lung Injury and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pneumonia and Other Infectious Disease
- Medical Thoracoscopy
- Cardio Pulmonary Exercise Testing
- Lung Cancer
State-of-the-art Diagnostic Technology& Intensive Care:
- Pulmonary Medicine Team at ClearMedi has adequate experience at using bronchoscopy to diagnose lung problems.
- State-of-the-art Pulmonary Function testing laboratory is also available which is used to measure how well the lungs take in air and transfer oxygen to the blood.
- The Intensive Care Unit at ClearMedi is fully equipped to deal with patients suffering from chronic and critical respiratory and lung diseases.