He is currently working as Associate Professor in Radiology at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi. He is also an executive member of Indian Radiology and Imaging Association and is associated with organisation of numerous CMES and symposiums.
Dr. Jain has penchant for teaching and research in radiology and has several national and international publications. He is also involved in teaching of undergraduate and postgraduate students at Jamia Hamdard University.
- Assistant Professor (Radiology) Hamdard Institute of Medical Science & Research- New Delhi
- Assistant Professor (Radiodiagnosis) at HIMSR-New Delhi
- Consultant (Radiodiagnosis) at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj- Delhi
- DNB (Radiology), Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Science
- MBBS, GR Medical College – Gwalior
- Prof. Ajay Shankar Gold medal for academic excellence-2004
- Dr. K. Hazrat Ji Gold Medal for Medicine -2003
- Capt.S. Sapre Gold Medal for first in final proof Part 2- 2003
- Dr. (Mrs) VeenaGosai Gold Medal for first in Obs. And Gyane-2003
- Dr. O. S. Deewan Gold Medal for Community Medicine-2002