Dr. Abhishek Rathore
Associate Consultant – Anaesthesia
SMH Cancer Centre
Mon. to Sat. – 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Dr. Abhishek Rathore is a renowned Consultant – Anaesthesia. He is working as designated as Associate Consultant Anaesthesia with SMH Cancer Centre. He is well driven to communicate wand establish strong rapport with all patients.
- Consultant Anesthesiologist and Intensivist at Yatharth Wellness Hospital and Trauma Center, Greater Noida from November 2017 onwards.
- Consultant at LHDM & Dr Prem Hospital (100 bedded multispeciality NABH Accredited Hospital), Panipat looking after OT and ICU from September 2016 to October 2017.
- Senior Resident Department of Neuro Anaesthesiology, AIIMS.
Education & Training
- DNB Anaesthesiology (2017) from National Board of Examination
- M.D Anaesthesiology (2013-2016) from Army Hospital Research and Referral, Delhi
- PGDHHM (2007-2008) from Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences
- Internship (Dec 2004-Dec 2005) from Military Hospital Jodhpur, a 500 bedded multispecialty hospital of Indian Army.
- M.B.B.S (2000-2004) from Armed Forces Medical College (Pune), Maharashtra
University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
- ACLS & BLS provider course 2009 ,2013 and 2016
- ACLS experienced provider course 2009
- BLS Instructor course
- ACLS Instructor course
- PALS provider course 2017
- Critical Care Ultrasound Level 1 provider course
- International symposium on endocrine Anaesthesia 2013
- North zone ISA conference 2013
- Changing trends in obstetric Anaesthesia 2015
- 3rd annual critical care conference 2015.