Dr. Amrendra Kumar Pandey
Associate Consultant – Cardiology
SMH Heart Centre
Mon. to Sat. – 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Dr. Amrendra Kumar Pandey is a young and dynamic cardiologist with experience of non-invasive and invasive cardiology for more than 12 years. He has performed large number of different procedures such as Coronary, Carotid, Renal Angioplasties, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasties, AICDs & Pacemakers.
- Senior Resident Cardiology, Rajeev Gandhi Super Speciality Govt. Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Resident at E.S.I. Hospital & Research Centre, Basaidarapur, New Delhi.
Education & Training
- DNB Cardiology, Max Heart & Vascular Institute.
- MBBS – Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad.
- Non-Invasive Cardiology: Cardiac Pacing (TPI), TMT, 2D Echocardiography, Stress Echocardiography (Pharmacological and treadmill), Trans Esophageal Echocardiography (TEE).
- Procedures such as Coronary, Carotid, Renal Angioplasties, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasties, AICDs & Pacemakers.