Dr. Anand Kumar Pandey
Director Interventional Cardiology & Medical Advisor
SMH Heart Centre & ClearMedi Hospital & Cancer Centre, Vasundhara
SMH Heart Centre: Mon. to Sat. – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Dr. Anand Kumar Pandey has a vast experience of clinical, non-invasive and interventional cardiology for more than 20 years. He has performed large number of different procedures such as Coronary, Carotid, Renal Angioplasties, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasties, AICDs & Pacemakers. Dr. Pandey is running dedicated heart failure clinic. He has started interventional cardiology program and helped in establishing cardiac centre at various part of Uttar Pradesh & Uttaranchal. He has keen interest in field of academics and currently he is guide to DNB Cardiology Students.
- Senior Resident in Department of Medicine & Cardiology in University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, New Delhi.
- Associate Consultant Cardiologist at K.L.E. Hospital/JN Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka.
- Senior Interventional Cardiologist at Metro Hospital & Heart Institute, Noida.
- Principal Consultant & HOD, Cardiology Department at Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- Director and Clinical Administrator – Interventional Cardiology, Max Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi.
- Started Cardiac Centre at Haldwani, Aligarh, Allahabad, Faridabad and Meerut – Performed First Interventional Procedure.
Education & Training
- MBBS – LLRM Medical College, Meerut (1983 Batch)
- MD (Medicine) – LLRM Medical College, Meerut in 1993
- DM (Cardiology) – LPS Institute of Cardiology, Kanpur in 1998
- FACC (Fellow American College of Cardiology)
- FESC (Fellow European Society of Cardiology)
- FCSI (Fellow Cardiology Society of India)
- FSCAI (Fellow Society of Cardiac Angigraphy & Interventions)
- FICC (Fellow Indian College of Cardiology)
- Interventional Cardiology (Coronary Angiography, Coronary Angioplasty, Carotid & Peripheral Angioplasty)
- Pacemakers, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty, AICD