- Senior Resident in Department of Medicine & Cardiology in University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, New Delhi.
- Associate Consultant Cardiologist at K.L.E. Hospital/JN Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka.
- Senior Interventional Cardiologist at Metro Hospital & Heart Institute, Noida.
- Principal Consultant & HOD, Cardiology Department at Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- Director and Clinical Administrator – Interventional Cardiology, Max Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi.
- Started Cardiac Centre at Haldwani, Aligarh, Allahabad, Faridabad and Meerut – Performed First Interventional Procedure.
- MBBS – LLRM Medical College, Meerut (1983 Batch)
- MD (Medicine) – LLRM Medical College, Meerut in 1993
- DM (Cardiology) – LPS Institute of Cardiology, Kanpur in 1998
- FACC (Fellow American College of Cardiology)
- FESC (Fellow European Society of Cardiology)
- FCSI (Fellow Cardiology Society of India)
- FSCAI (Fellow Society of Cardiac Angigraphy & Interventions)
- FICC (Fellow Indian College of Cardiology)
- Interventional Cardiology (Coronary Angiography, Coronary Angioplasty, Carotid & Peripheral Angioplasty)
- Pacemakers, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty, AICD