Dr. Anupam Gauba
Associate Director – Nuclear Medicine
Paras Hospital, Panchkula & SMH Cancer Centre
Mon. to Sat. – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Dr. Anupam Gauba (Director Nuclear Medicine) is one of the most sought after doctors in the field of Nuclear Medicine in India. Having done his Post Graduation in Nuclear Medicine from the premier Radiation Medicine Centre (TMH Mumbai), he has by far, worked with the best medical set ups in the country. He brings with him abundant experience, precise focus and natural pragmatism. Driven by determination and governed by values, Dr. Gauba is an epitome of vision for innovation in Nuclear Medicine. He also is a fellow of European Board of Nuclear Medicine and is a management graduate trainee (AMPH) at Indian School of Business.
- Consultant-PETCT & Nuclear Medicine Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, Delhi
- Director- Nuclear Medicine Must & More Diagnostic Centre, Delhi
- Consultant Nuclear Medicine Max Hospital, Mohali & Shalimar Bagh
- Consultant Nuclear Medicine Mercury Imaging Institute, Chandigarh
- Senior Resident in Nuclear Medicine Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
Education & Training
- MBBS – M.P Shah Govt. Medical College Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
- DRM Radiation Medicine Centre, Mumbai
- Mumbai Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai.
- FEBNM European Board of Nuclear Medicine.