Dr SS Anand held specialist appointments at Command Hospital Kolkata & Pune, INHS Asvini, Mumbai and Army Hospital R&R, Delhi. He also held the prestigious appointment of Dean, Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr SS Anand has several papers to his credit and has been post graduate teacher & examiner for DRM and MD Radiology. He was President of Society of Nuclear Medicine India in 2006 and 2007.
He has also worked as International Expert on behalf of IAEA in 2004 and 2015.
Post superannuation from the Army Medical Corps in 2012, Dr SS Anand joined hands with M/s ClearMedi Healthcare Pvt Ltd and Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi to set up state of art Radiology services (Hamdard Imaging Centre) in HAHC Hospital. During this short period Hamdard Imaging Centre worked relentlessly to achieve NABH accreditation and various Centre & State empanelment’s.
- Associate Professor (Radiology & Nuclear Medicine) at INHS Asvini-Mumbai
- Professor (Radiology & Nuclear Medicine) at AH (R & R)- Delhi
- Dean & Professor (Radiology) at Army College Medical Sciences – Delhi
- Trained in PET CT, Kettering Memorial Hospital, Dayton, Ohio-USA
- MD (Radiology), Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research- Chandigarh
- DRM, Delhi University
- MBBS, King George Medical College- Lucknow
- Gen Officer Commanding in Chief Commendation Card -2006
- Chief of Army Staff Commendation Card-2009
- President – Society of Nuclear Medicine India 2006 & 2007
- Vice Chairman -9th Aisa Ocenia Congress of Nuclear Medicine & Biology – 2008
- General Radiology / Ultrasound
- PET CT scanning
- General Nuclear Medicine