Dr. Sajal Gupta
Consultant – Interventional Cardiology
ClearMedi Hospital & Cancer Centre, Vasundhara & SMH Heart Centre
Mon. to Sat. – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Dr. Sajal Gupta has vast experience of clinical and interventional cardiology including coronary angiography, coronary angioplasty with special interest in transradial interventions, carotid angioplasty, pacemaker implantations, IVC filter implantation, peripheral interventions and heart failure management. He has written more than 20 international and more than 25 national publications in journal of repute and authored a chapter in cardiology book – ‘STEMI Update 2016’.
- Consultant, Interventional Cardiology, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi & Vaishali, Ghaziabad.
- Associate Consultant, Interventional Cardiology at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla, Delhi.
- Senior Resident, Cardiology at Metro Heart Institute, Noida.
- Senior Resident, Cardiology at Hindurao Hospital, Delhi.
Education & Training
- MBBS – Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad
- MD (Internal Medicine) – GSVM Medical College, Kanpur
- DM (Cardiology) – JLN Medical College, Ajmer (Rajasthan)
- ISC Gold medal award for best paper at 9th annual conference of Indian Society of Cardiology (ISC), Chennai, 2014.
- Received ‘I A Modi Academic Excellence Award’s during IAMICON 2014 at Ajmer, Rajasthan.
- Coronary and peripheral interventions
- Primary angioplasty – acute MI
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation
- Heart failure management