Dr. Sanjay Dhawan, FRCR
Group Director – Radiology
Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
Mon. to Sat. – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Dr. Sanjay Dhawan is an accomplished Radiologist with good clinical as well as administrative skills and experience to his credit. He is a graduate of Armed Forces Medical College, Pune and a Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists, London. Dr Dhawan has a “Certificate of Business Excellence” from Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley, California, USA. He has served in the Armed Forces in early part of his career. He has varied experience of working in National as well as International locations, in clinical, administrative and business lead roles. He has special interest in cross-sectional imaging (CT&MRI) including specialized CT & MRI procedures. He is a teacher for postgraduate students in Radiology and leads the DNB programme at Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon. He has multiple publications in indexed journals to his credit. He is an avid speaker and his talks/lectures at various CMEs and conferences have been well received. He enjoys good working relationship with radiology colleagues and an excellent rapport with clinicians as well as healthcare administrators. He is currently Group Director (Radiology) at ClearMedi Healthcare. He is also Head of the Radiology Department at Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon.
- Consultant Radiologist at Dr. Shamer Singh Memorial Radiodiagnostic Centre-Chandigarh
- Consultant Radiologist Yiaco Adan-Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Laboratories Centre Al Adan Hospital Kuwait
- Consultant Radiologist at Diwan Chand Satya Pal Aggarwal Imaging Research Centre (DCA)-Delhi
Education & Training
- Certificate of Business Excellence – Berkeley Executive Programme in Management, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, USA.
- Fellow Royal College of Radiologists, London, UK (FRCR)
- DNB (Radiodiagnosis), National Board of Examinations, India
- MBBS, Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- Awarded “Lt Gen T N Pahwa Memorial Silver Medal” for standing first in college in ENT & Ophthalmology at Final MBBS Examination, University of Poona.
- Chest – HRCT Lungs, Abdomino-pelvic MRI, Neuroradiology