Dr. (Surg Cdr) Satyendra Narayan Singh
Professor Radiology and Consultant Radiologist
Hamdard Imaging Centre, Delhi
Monday to Saturday 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
An experienced Radiologist and Academician having worked with public and private healthcare sector. He is an alumnus of Armed Force Medical College (AFMC), Pune and INHS Mumbai, India. He has previously worked in various Army Hospital, Research & Referrals. He is currently working as Professor in Radiology at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi. Dr. Singh has penchant for teaching and research in radiology and has several national and international publications. He is also involved in teaching of undergraduate and postgraduate students at Jamia Hamdard University.
- Assistant Professor & Graded Specialist (Radiodiagnosis)-INHS Asvini Mumbai.
- Assistant Professor-Army Hospital Research & Referral Delhi Cantt.
- Head of Department & Classified Specialist-INHS Kalyani Visakhapatnam.
- Professor & Classified Specialist (Radiodiagnosis)- Army Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi.
Education & Training
- MD Radiodiagnosis (2004 – 2007)-INHS Asvini Mumbai, India
- MBBS (1994 – 1998)-Armed Forces Medical College Pune, India.
- Indian Radiological & Imaging Association (IRIA)
- Indian college of Radiology and Imaging (ICRI)
- European society of Radiology (ESR)
- Institute of Naval Medicine (INM)
- Cross sectional Imaging – Head & Neck, Oncology & Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Obstetrics Imaging