Dr. Swati Vasantrao Rajapure
Consultant – Radiology
SMH Super Speciality Centre
Mon. to Sat. – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Dr. Swati Vasantrao Rajapure is working as consultant Radiologist in SMH Cancer Centre Delhi. She has vast experience in Radiology like Conventional Radiology-Radiographs reporting, Procedures-Barium studies, All water-soluble contrast studies. Ultrasound experience – Abdomen-pelvis, Small parts, Obstetrics, Colour Doppler- Peripheral, Renal and Obstetrics, CT SCAN-Routine scan Angiography, Myelography, Urography and Cisternography, MRI- Routine Brain and Spine scans, MR Brain Perfusion and Spectroscopy, MRA AND MRV, MRCP, MR Joints etc.
- She has worked in SBR Diagnostic center and Lifeline hospital as Consultant Radiologist.
- Worked as incharge Radiology in Delhi government hospital through UPSC permanent posting in DR HEDGEWAR AROGYA SANSTHAN KARKARDOOMA since May 2015.
- Worked as Consultant Radiologist in MOOLCHAND KHAIRATIRAM HOSPITAL.
- Senior Resident at Ram Manohar Lohia hospital New Delhi since Jan 2011 to Jan 2014.
- Senior Resident at GTB hospital Delhi.
Education & Training
- MBBS – Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur in 2001
- DMRD – Shivaji University (Kolhapur) in 2006
- DNB (Radio Diagnosis) – National Board of Examinations in 2009
- 2nd Prize in Maharashtra Intercollegiate Radiology quiz competition
- Images 2005, 29th Regional Conference of MSBIRIA at Aurangabad.
- 1st Prize in quiz IRIA 2007, Mumbai
- 3rd Prize in Teleradiology quiz IRIA 2008, Bangalore
- 1st Prize in quiz in RDR Memorial Trust Conference –Seminar in Physics & Genitourinary Imaging, March 2008
- Ultrasound experience – Abdomen-pelvis, Small parts, Obstetrics
- Colour Doppler- Peripheral, Renal and Obstetrics
- CT SCAN-Routine scan Angiography, Myelography, Urography and Cisternography
- MRI- Routine Brain and Spine scans, MR Brain Perfusion and Spectroscopy, MRA AND MRV, MRCP, MR Joints
- Interventional Radiology-Abscess drainage, FNAC, Pleural and Ascitic tap